It's difficult to connect
when you are the part of the audience.
Which do you think is more helpful?
1. Watch and listen to me tell you how to do it and then you try to follow my directions.
2. Watch, listen, do it, and then have a "live" conversation about it ?
What were your challenges?
What were your questions?
What did you discover?
What did you love?
How might you do it next time?
These are the kinds of discussions that I LOVE in my classrooms!
Connect to others who are facing similar challenges
This helps us feel connected to ourselves.
Learn Online with Ricky
Here is how it works.
Welcome to my
Here is what we do.
Each Week.we combine....
Zoom Meetings for live group interaction and demonstrations
Pre-recorded video tutorials for technical support
A dedicated Community Group Forum for Critique & Discussion
Everything is recorded.
Everything is available to replay.
1. Preview the weekly lesson
2. Weekly Zoom Meeting Lessons
3. Assignments and Online Community
4. Zoom Office Hours
5. Finish the weekly assignments